31 August, 2011

Anime Face

Looks, personality, goals, skills, likes and dislikes.

Who can you relate to?


YUNA (FFX/FFX-2)
I really love Yuna, but I'm not sure we have that much in common. The reason I chose Yuna is because according to (almost all of) my friends, I'm just like her. Even my family agrees. Heck, my cousin calls me Yuna! It must be because of our identical haircut... and my obsession of her XP Like Yuna...

1. I LOVE Tidus! <3
2. I tend to put other people's problems before my own.
3. I can keep my calm in difficult situations.
4. I may be a quiet person, but I'm strong-willed
5. I lost someone dear, but I still pray for him not to lose faith.

 
Although my friends lump me in with Yuna, I also find myself like...


SAILOR SATURN/Hotaru Tomoe
Once again, I got the looks X3, but we have much more in common! As a child, I watched my all-time favorite anime Sailor Moon 24/7. I still remember my grandpa watching me draw these Pretty Soldiers to the point my crayons were useless. How he loved them... But that's not the point. Like Sailor Saturn...

1. My personality's affected by my childhood.
2. I love music and play the flute.
3. My favorite color is purple/violet
4. I love astrology and cosmos; my favorite planet is Saturn


How about you?